These days finding reasons to smile, well sometimes are fewer and father apart.
Spring IS right around the corner. The weatherman is promising sunshine this week and milder
temperatures.
And this morning I can across this quote:
Spring IS right around the corner. The weatherman is promising sunshine this week and milder
temperatures.
And this morning I can across this quote:
"Everyone should be taught to sew, not merely for the sake
of making something, but as an accomplishment which may prove
a stabilizer in time of perplexity or distress.
Many a time when I need to hold myself firmly,
I have taken up a needle - a sewing needle, some knitting needles,
or a crochet hook. Whatever its form or purpose, it often
proved to be as the needle of a compass,
keeping me to the course."
- First Lady Grace Coolidge
To this quote add spindles for spinning and the compass course is easily charted.
Keep calm and carry on.
2 comments:
Oh, what a perfect quote! Thank-you for sharing; I think most of my blog pals will relate.
Your sunny, cold wind blew down here overnight. Supposed to be warmer tomorrow. At least it's dry for the puppy splint!
I don't know much about Grace Coolidge, but based on this quote alone maybe I need to learn more about her. We hit 80 degrees last week, and humid. The wildflowers are blooming.
Post a Comment