life goes on at a slower place. Finding new ways for every day routines. well it is interesting especially when everything is at home. No more 'we're out of....' and just go to the store.
In this corner of the world it is the start of spring. The extra hours of daylight are a bonus. I've been planting seeds indoors for this year's patio garden.
We missed our weekly family lunch with our daughter and grandsons. They're safely at home. Maybe we should plan a video chat lunch date.
remember...keep your distance, stay safe and healthy!

In this corner of the world it is the start of spring. The extra hours of daylight are a bonus. I've been planting seeds indoors for this year's patio garden.
We missed our weekly family lunch with our daughter and grandsons. They're safely at home. Maybe we should plan a video chat lunch date.
remember...keep your distance, stay safe and healthy!
1 comment:
Hi Debbie,
Glad to hear you are all well in your corner of the world. I'm so thankful that we are getting nice weather so that I can at least get out in the backyard and do a bit of tidying up. Take care
Wendy xox
Post a Comment