Cooler again and overcast so the perfect time to bake. Strawberry muffins and a loaf, two loaves of bread and a pan of rolls. Currently in the oven, a layered veggie egg white quiche for dinner tonight. And there went my morning and part of my afternoon!
Yesterday was perfect for fleece drying. While I continue washing small batches this is my make do drying rack. It actually works pretty good. The basin underneath is just to catch any drips of water....and keep a certain little dog out (lol).
Seeds in the boy's garden boxes are growing. Even since Sunday when Noah and Nate checked them there is new growth. It's such a fun project for them........aside from digging in the dirt.
And now while there is a bit of time this afternoon it's back to hand spinning for me.
till next time ....
Yesterday was perfect for fleece drying. While I continue washing small batches this is my make do drying rack. It actually works pretty good. The basin underneath is just to catch any drips of water....and keep a certain little dog out (lol).
Seeds in the boy's garden boxes are growing. Even since Sunday when Noah and Nate checked them there is new growth. It's such a fun project for them........aside from digging in the dirt.
And now while there is a bit of time this afternoon it's back to hand spinning for me.
till next time ....



3 comments:
All that baking looks delicious. I spent some of the morning sorting through the boxes of floss... did good.
Those seeds certainly have sprouted. The boys will be pleased.
What a productive day in the kitchen, and I bet it all smelled (and tasted!) so good! Cooler and overcast here, too, with just a sprinkle of rain while I was riding Lance late afternoon.
Now I want to bake! LOL! Looks and sounds great!!
Post a Comment