.

Monday, June 3, 2019

blowing in the wind

For this first Monday of June sunshine and blue skies ...so nice....except it's stayed windy all day (and cold unless you're in the sun)  so how to take advantage of the situation.... make it a fleece wash day.  I carefully opened  my box of Blaise fleece and removed enough to put in two basins.  A cold soap soak followed by a hot soap soak and then a rinse soak.  The excess water has been removed from both lots and they're currently air drying in a mesh bag/hangers.


Lovely to work with.  I can't wait to see what it's like to spin with.  Thank you to Michelle of Boulderneigh  for your Shetland sheep    https://boulderneigh.blogspot.com  and of course to Blaise.

The week is off to a great start!

till next time......




1 comment:

Michelle said...

I know you'll make beautiful stuff out of it!!!