.

Thursday, April 4, 2019

where does the time go

My efforts to stay on track and blog regularly seem to get derailed....by me....be it hand spinning (oh this can use up a lot of time), looking at more roving online, looking at sheep and their fleece online, sort of a trend here.....

anyways, Spring is here (finally), it is warmer (finally)  and it has been possible to have the doors and windows open.   Hibernation is done!

The patio shuffle has started.  This week I found hellebore one gallon plants on markdown for $5.00 each.  All they needed was a good drink of water to revive them.  Once potted up this resident has found a  new favorite spot (last year's mum plant is no longer in vogue for this ladybug).




Today marks four years since my Mom passed away.   Truly, where does the time go?  Life is different for sure.   I don't think that you really ever get past missing a loved one but there does come a point of acceptance.   Both my parents died within seven months.   Hopefully we can do their lives proud.   Gone but never forgotten.

Remember...... share smiles, be kind.....think of others.....


till next time.


2 comments:

Gracie said...

Just love the Lady bug and she will be very happy on your patio. Hope Dear Sully does not mind!

Michelle said...

Hi Debbie, the one year anniversary of my dad's death is this weekend; it IS strange.

I took a quick scan through my roving bin and there IS some light-colored stuff in there. I'll send you an email when I get back from this weekend's women's retreat!