.

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Happy Easter

Wishing everyone a very Happy Easter!




Colored eggs to enjoy.   This year I tried the cool whip and food coloring method.  It works quite well.  The suggested presoak in vinegar does make the colors brighter.



Easter turtles.   My hand spinning continues.





And today's spinning project Mouse Ears.





Out on the patio......


Today has been sunny and warmer (well a bit, 16 C feels pretty good).  You can almost smell the lilac fragrance. 

Blossoms up close.  Another view from the end of the patio.

 


The fig tree is showing promise.










A Sully kind of day......sunshine, a blanket and a buddy to sit with.





till next time....










3 comments:

Purple Pixie Dust said...

Happy Easter and I love your flowers and your buddy.Hugs

Michelle said...

Everything is so pretty! You're ahead of us; my figs aren't showing that much growth yet and my lilacs aren't even budded. I think you've been spinning more, too!

A blessed Easter to you. :-D

Gracie said...

Sorry I did not get to stop by yesterday...love the pictures....and of course Dear Sully.