.

Sunday, July 11, 2021

for something different

 an intervention....ok a rescue .......


hello world I'm Cheep, not sure where my parents are but......


I'd like to stretch my wings, just a bit but  


there seems to be a bit of a problem  with my foot and I'm stuck here



and help arrived  



just a bit more  pulling and then Cheep was ready to get out of the house



it only took a few snips to remove the tangled threads, fluff and whatever from  it's foot
and then a rest stop in a hanging basket.

let the cheeping continue


and exploring commence

and seeing a friendly face again Cheep came closer to visit
(and cheep)




looking straight up and pondering options Cheep moved around the patio flying a bit 
and cheeping for parents to return.  It took about an hour and there was a reconnection of family.  

                                    

And like that Cheep has flown the bird house.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, SO glad that next was in your patio area so you could intervene and save it!!!

thecrazysheeplady said...

Good save :-D