Happy Easter to all!
in these times......
Eggs decorated by our grandsons with Mom's help.
Another Easter in covid times.... Like so many other folks we really miss being with family. Hoping that soon vaccines will be widely available. In the meantime, waiting for our turn......
Enjoy the weekend!

3 comments:
Agreed! Our youngest grands are in high school, and it feels like they may be grown and off to college before this ends. :(
I've had first dose of vaccine...it was stressful and frustrating trying to track down a place that had vaccine. Husband hasn't had any yet. Hope you get yours soon!
Hope you and Laurie will soon get the vaccine. Love the bunny!
I thought I left a comment already, but probably fell asleep in the middle of typing again. LOL I am SOOO looking forward to having Sunday suppers with my kids and grandkids again!
Post a Comment