.

Thursday, September 19, 2019

dusting off the cobwebs

I'm still here.   July became August and now  here we are mid September.


This summer tried new recipes.....variations of fermented veggies (yum), ginger bug (still on the go) and cauliflower pickles (crunchy and oh so good).   My fridge is getting a bit full.









Lots of hand spinning.  Tour De Fleece in July was a blast.  My plyboard has been put to the test  and it works!   Now I'm considering a smaller version, a turtle board.  More to come on this.




Late August we enjoyed whale tails.




And a ride through the trail of tall trees.




Bring on fall!!  Soups to make, knitting to do, fresh bread to bake  and  fresh coffee to brew.
More coffee please......



4 comments:

Purple Pixie Dust said...

You have been busy canning. Looks yummy.Like the pics of the whales and tall trees. big hugs

Gracie said...

All those veggies look scrumptious. Great pictures.

Michelle said...

Good to see you back, but your kitchen and outdoor adventures look a lot more fun than being on the computer. ;-)

kath001 said...

I've been on dusting and cobweb duty myself (in a very literal way). I usually do my Spring cleaning in Autumn...it's the procrastinator in me. LOL We are still so hot here, that it doesn't feel like Autumn, and I wouldn't normally dig in, but I have a lot of work between mid October and the holidays, so thought I'd better.