June 30th ....really....the month has flown by. The days in between have been productive with some finishes, some wip's in a rotation of sorts and something new to jump in and try.
I recently discovered Row by Row Experience 2017. It's definitely worth a look. Check out shops in your area and go in for the free pattern row. The row can be made up solo and would make a great table runner or ? Many rows joined make a beautiful quilt. Thus far I've visited two local shops and have come away with patterns ( and of course some fabric purchases too). There is nothing better than seeing and touching fabric...or yarn (but that's another story).
HAPPY CANADA DAY!! Have a great weekend and enjoy!
I recently discovered Row by Row Experience 2017. It's definitely worth a look. Check out shops in your area and go in for the free pattern row. The row can be made up solo and would make a great table runner or ? Many rows joined make a beautiful quilt. Thus far I've visited two local shops and have come away with patterns ( and of course some fabric purchases too). There is nothing better than seeing and touching fabric...or yarn (but that's another story).
HAPPY CANADA DAY!! Have a great weekend and enjoy!
2 comments:
Don't I know it! I went to a quilt shop today, and I spent TOO much money! :)
Glad to read that I'm not the only one who feel better just visiting fabric shops, touching yarn and fabric. I already tried to prohibit shopping as I have enough "fabric for an unknown project" but it was too hard, it's definitely an harmless addiction. xxx
Post a Comment