This is my journal, of Family, Home, stitching, knitting and
Things that Inspire.......
.
Saturday, January 24, 2015
It's almost time for ....
this year's Grow Your Blog Party hosted by Vicki of Two Bags Full. It's a wonderful opportunity to visit many new blogs, meet new friends and grow your blog. Click on the link to 2 Bags Full and join the fun! 2bagsfull
Happy 'Grow Your Blog Day'! Just want to say how much I enjoy your blog and your pictures. I'm so envious of your humming birds! Hope today is a good day for you. Best wishes for you and your family -Shroo :)xx
I Debbie, I'm visiting you today from the GYB party. I like your blog and see that we both have a love for crochet. I'm now following via google friend connect. I do hope that you will stop by my blog Julie's Lifestyle and I also have a little giveaway too. I love meeting blog friends that have similar interests. Thanks so much. Julie at Julie's Lifestyle
5 comments:
Big hugs and prayers my dear x
Happy 'Grow Your Blog Day'! Just want to say how much I enjoy your blog and your pictures. I'm so envious of your humming birds! Hope today is a good day for you. Best wishes for you and your family -Shroo :)xx
Hi Debbie,
Thanks for visiting my blog.
I am really enjoying my time here; you have a lovely blog.
I am about to click join...
Enjoy.
I'm a knitter and quilter too!
I Debbie, I'm visiting you today from the GYB party. I like your blog and see that we both have a love for crochet. I'm now following via google friend connect. I do hope that you will stop by my blog Julie's Lifestyle and I also have a little giveaway too. I love meeting blog friends that have similar interests. Thanks so much.
Julie at Julie's Lifestyle
Post a Comment