.

Monday, February 20, 2017

finishing up

Somewhere along the way I realized that I hadn't posted what I made for the Santa Swap....

a small reversible bag  .......chocolat  inside and out.
 

hand applique/hand quilted, my efforts are are humble and heartfelt.  There is something so nice about slow stitches.  I'll never be a quilter but I'd love trying this.






Eco dyeing project.  Fabric panel sewn and carry bag made.  There were other made/bought goodies but I missed a photo.  It was a fun swap.


We're back to rain and milder temperatures on the west coast...hopefully the worst of winter is done and we can look forward to spring.

Have a good week!

1 comment:

September Violets said...

You made some beautiful pieces for your swap Debbie! Love the chocolat bag ;) The hand applique and quilting looks great! You should continue with that in a new project. Glad to hear winter storms are past now. Seems to be the same here.
Wendy