.

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Christmas is coming ....

Well I don't know how so much time has passed since I posted on my blog.  It has been a busy, productive few weeks.

Here's what I've been doing.....

  fingerless gloves and hat



 more gloves.  Knitted flat and sewn together.  Nice pattern to knit.


Crochet neck warmer.

And  a stitching/finishing marathon.  Some have already headed to their new homes.

 

 

 
 
There are other items completed that I can't post pictures of just yet.  It's been a pleasure participating in exchanges.

We finally have a tree up and decorated.  This year it's a smaller tree that is safely (we hope) displayed atop a round table.  To a puppy everything is fair game and the larger tree would have provided far too much entertainment for Sully.  There is always next year.   

We added more outdoor lights this morning.  Still, the display of lights is simple.  It is one of the pleasures of the season that I enjoy the most.  It's 4:06 pm and yes, the lights all work!

Christmas will bring  a little something for everyone in our family.  Thankfully items ordered have all been delivered so next up will be now wrapping.

And this post is a wrap too.




6 comments:

Julia said...

Your little tree ornaments are just too cute. You got lots of knitting done too.
Stay safe and happy.
Hugs,
JB

kath001 said...

Beautiful handwork! I can't believe Christmas is upon us!

Michelle said...

Seeing my pretty accessories pictured here makes me grin all over again! Thank-you so much!

Sheila said...

Beautiful work happening at your house , you have been very busy !

~ Dixie said...

Lovely things! It's looking a lot like Christmas!

Julia said...

Thanks Debbie for the lovely gloves. It was very thoughtful of you to send these to me in time for winter.
I just picked up today's mail and was very surprised to find a bubble mailer envelope in my box.
I didn't had your email address and so I had to send a thank you comment through your blog.

Hugs,
JB