.

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

First post of the New Year

December felt like a whirlwind....most enjoyable but just busy.  Christmas Day was so much fun and lunch went off without a hitch.  New Year's Eve was a quiet evening at home.  We had champagne (gift from our anniversary) and a cheese fondue.

New projects are underway.   Another half granny square blanket is almost finished and a small 2015 stitching piece.   Pictures to follow.  I've signed up for a stitched mailart exchange.

new year, new beginnings.......

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy New Year, Debbie!

Carol said...

Hi Debbie, Just thought I would pop in and say "thank you" for the very kind comment you left on my blog. I'm happy to have found your blog, too. Love seeing your bird photos in your previous post and your many pretty ornaments...

Hope your new year is off to a great start :)

Meari said...

Happy New Year, Debbie! Thank you for keeping touch with me throughout 2014 :) Much appreciated.

Do you have one of those fondue pots with the little long forks? I have one and have never used it.

Ann at Beadlework. said...

I enjoyed your last post with the bird photos, a lovely mix of birds.
I'm sorry you had to say goodbye to your beloved pet, it's so hard.