.

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

So everything is ready ...and then the phone call, one of the grandsons is sick and plans will have to be postponed till next weekend.  It happens for sure and I guess it's our turn.  My daughter is not amused by the change of plans.  I understand how she feels and reminded her of all the times she got sick when she was young ...   The treats in the plastic eggs will keep just fine till next weekend for a belated Easter egg hunt.  With any luck it might be dry by then.

In my wisdom, I did most of the cooking yesterday afternoon/evening.  So the fridge is very full and likewise the freezer... no worry of menu planning this week!

And next weekend we will try it all again.

Happy Easter everyone!


3 comments:

Meari said...

Sorry to hear your Easter plans went kaput. Next weekend, though!

Happy Easter!

Michelle said...

Aw shucks!

cucki said...

Big hugs x