.

Friday, January 31, 2014

good bye January

Here we are, the last day of January.  It's been four weeks since Quincy's passing.  We are adapting to life without him. .....some days are easier than other.  I guess we will know if and when it's time to open our hearts and home to a new critter.

I'm still working my way through the GYB Party links and reading blogs.  Thanks to folks who have stopped by and those who have become followers.

The new computer is working just fine. .... now. It's so much nicer to to be able to view a blog and even leave a comment without waiting what seemed like forever.  Now I just have to catch up.

We've had many, many grey days here.  Today, sunshine and blue skies.  There are signs of spring, snowdrops and crocus in bloom and many trees with buds.  Still winter isn't over yet and there's a chance of snow for Sunday.

My progress on stitching and knitting projects has been slow.  Hopefully by my next post, some new photos to share.

till next time...


2 comments:

Meari said...

Glad your computer is finally working the way it's supposed to. Technology is GREAT... when it works the way you expect. :)

Julia said...

Hi Debbie, thanks for your sweet comment on my blog about my Childhood Memories rug.

It was like a spring day here in New Brunswick today. I hope that the groundhog doesn't see it's shadow tomorrow and we'll have an early Spring.

Good luck with your new computer.
Hugs,
JB