.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

simply Sunday

Waking up this morning, blue skies, scattered clouds and traces of sun streaming in the window.......perfect!   I can hear birds chirping, maybe Spring is coming!   Definitely a day for simple pleasures. 

Now, with a cup of coffee in hand, this is my bliss.  Things are good.

Today will be busy with a family lunch to organize and some do ahead meals to prepare.  Our grandsons will be visiting today.   I can't wait.  

Stitching and knitting updates to come. 

Right now sunshine is streaming in all our windows.  Simply wonderful!
So enjoy your day!

 

7 comments:

Everyday Things said...

so glad to hear that spring is in the air for you, over here that must mean that our LONG long summer must be drawing to an end too!

Cleejoow said...

thank you for visiting my blog and your lovely comment!

Becka said...

Hi Debbie,
Just stopping by to say Hello.
Nice to see you had some sunshine to enjoy.
The White chocolate popcorn sounds delicious. I've visited that mennonitegirlscancook site and have found some good recipes.
I like the idea of 'Pay It Forward' what a nice idea. I will have to give it some thought.
Have a lovely day.
- Becka @ Girasole Farm

Hooked on Quilting said...

Just wanted to thank you for your advice on my latest project and for stopping by my blog. Look forward to your updates.

Bimbimbie said...

I hope the sunshine has continued throughout your week, I love those first signs of new life*!*

Meari said...

I've heard birds singing, too! I so wish for spring. :)

Sherrie {Bird Lady} said...

I've got the spring itch myself! Unfortunately, we just got more snow overnight. :( However, our chow has started to lose his fur, we call him our "Ground DOG"... spring must be on it's way. Love the birds that it brings with it!

~ Sherrie (Bird Lady)

P.S. sorry you got hacked and had to add those silly word confimations.