.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Pay it Forward

I've participating in this PIF via Shannon's blog  (aroundthehomestead.blogspot.ca)  And  now I'm posting the same offer on my blog.
Here are the rules:

The first 5 people to comment and leave their email and blog address will receive from me, sometime in 2013, a small gift handmade by me, probably something stitched:) ...a surprise in the mail! In this age of digital everything, who doesn't love actual fun mail? There will be no warning, but once I know that the recipient has indeed received the surprise, I will blog about the gift I sent and count down the five surprises with all my blog readers!
The Catch:
Those 5 people must make the same offer on their blog!
If you're interested in participating, making some new friends in blog land, and sharing your creative talents, then please leave me a comment - and please put your e-mail address in the comment, just in case I have trouble e-mailing you:) I will be contacting the first 5 people who comment to get your mailing address so I will be ready to send your surprise in the coming months!
 
I look forward to hearing from you! 
 
 

1 comment:

Eusebia Blumenstengel said...

What a beautiful idea....I'm in! And now I'll have a look also at Shannons blog, later on write my post on my blog.
Warmest regards from Germany
Ines- E. Blumenstengel

funkelglueck@gmx.de