.

Friday, February 1, 2013

and the winner is ........

The Grow Your Blog party has been amazing.... so many talented people, so many wonderful blogs.

Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined that my followers would grow to 60!  Your comments are truly appreciated.   This has been and continues to be inspiring.   Thank you.

With all the names in a bowl and some help from Quincy, two names have been drawn:
LindaLee from CrossN' My Stitches and Sherrie (Bird Lady)  birdladyblog.blogspot.com

Ladies, please contact me with your mailing addresses.

till next time ......






 

6 comments:

cucki said...

congrats to the ladies x

Julia said...

Congratulations to the two winners.
JB

Miss LindaLee said...

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much. I'm still enjoying your blog so much. Have a wonderful weekend.
LindaLee from
CrossN' My Stitches

Bluefinch said...

I'm joining you from the GYB party! Cute blog! Thanks for stopping by my blog too. If you will email me your mailing address, I will send you a pair of earrings!
Thanks.
Rachel

Di Lewis said...

Hi Debbie, I feel like you, getting followers is so encouraging and validating. I like your blog and am your newest follower!

Sherrie {Bird Lady} said...

Thank you so much for your giveaway Debbie! I received my lovely Stitching book and cute envelope. You made my day!

~ Sherrie (Bird Lady)

http://www.birdladyblog.blogspot.com