.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

welcome......and thankyou!

Hi,

This Grow Your Blog party has been so much fun!  Thank you  for the wonderful comments.  And to my new followers, welcome.  

I'm still visiting new blogs.  Very inspiring, great photography and yes, my "I'd like to try that" list is growing.

Currently I've finished the stitching on two smaller projects (for exchanges) and now have to sew them together.  Hopefully with a day off tomorrow this will get done.  A knitted scarf is part way done.  It's an easy cable pattern.  Photos to come.   There is no end of projects waiting for my attention.  

Again, thankyou.  I look forward to getting to know everyone and sharing a bit more about my corner of the world.

till next time ......

 

8 comments:

wilma boer said...

Enjoy your day off tomorrow!

cucki said...

yup have a lovely day tomm xxx

Everyday Things said...

ditto to visiting and being inspired... and I am just loving the new blog links on each blog too just like your links... oh dear, I'm NEVER going to get off the computer at this rate lol!

Retired Knitter said...

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog. This event has been great fun, don't you think? I am still working my way through the list. Be back to check in on you again.

Michelle said...

Hi Debbie, thanks so much for visiting Boulderneigh, and your kind words!

Faith... said...

I too am still looking at new blogs! Can't believe how many there are ;) When I get to one I get distracted looking around so it is taking me forever to get thru them! LOL

boysmum2 said...

sorry it has taken so long to come and visit from GYB party. First week at a new job so no time this week, weekend almost here and I need it. Catch you again soon

Miss LindaLee said...

I'm your newest follower at this point and I enjoyed reading your blog. Love your pumpkin finish. I love the colors of fall. Beautiful finish. Loving the "Grow Your Blog" party for sure.

LindaLee from
CrossN' My Stitches