.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

it feels like fall

The early mornings are dark now as the sun is much later popping up.  And today, it's overcast for the first time in a while and there is definitely a feel of fall. 

Fall is my favorite time of year.  The trees are changing color.  Fall bulbs are ready to plant.  It's time to think about baking cookies, making soup and other comfort foods.

And prepare fall projects, of course cross stitching but it's time to get out the knitting needles and crochet hooks. 

And time for a new look on this blog......
till next time,

2 comments:

Meari said...

It's turn autumn-like here, too. Dark mornings, which I do not like! Cooler temps, with the sun still shining -- lovely :) Allergies worse than ever, lol

Kelly said...

Hi Debbie, I love Autumn too. I started an owl ornament tonight. I love owls and I can hear them from my back door at night time!
I need to get my hooks and knitting needles out too!