.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

It's my birthday!

At a young age birthdays were marked by candles on the cake. All those candles that brought me to here and now, there is no where else I'd rather be. Back then, imagining what it would be like, all those numbers seemed old and now, at 58, it's just fine.

This week I've received some lovely cards and floss from ILCS members in the birthday card exchange. I look forward to stitching with these new floss colors.

Early this morning my husband brought forward a specially wrapped gift. A framed picture of my daughter and her sons, a bottle of Chanel No. 5, a beautiful dress in blues, sea greens and turquoise, very summery! Perfect for travel.

From my daughter, son in law and the boys, a beautiful card, a lovely sentiment written inside and a gift card for a hair salon. It's too late to cover the grey but I will make an appointment soon as it's long overdue to get a trim.

This day is still unfolding. It's sunny, blue sky and a light breeze, who could ask for anything more.

till next time ..............

2 comments:

Geta Grama said...

Happy Birthday, Debbie.

EvalinaMaria said...

Happy birthday July babe!