.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday, sunday


It is a lazy sunday morning. DH has caught the sore throat/cough/cold thing that I had last week. While he tries to catch some zz's I've been stitching. Even Quincy poked his head out then went back to bed.

Thus far some sunshine coming in our windows and no wind blowing outside. Yesterday would have been nice and warm but the gusts of wind offput the chance to sit outside and stitch.

I've enjoyed stitching this mermaid with Carrie's threads. The mermaid and medalions are stitched two over one and the fish are one over one.

And then it's back to 'The Future' . With longer evenings I hope I can get more stitching done.

Of course there are a couple of new project waiting and the UFO's ..... truly so much stitching and so little time.

till next time

5 comments:

Kelly said...

The mermaid looks really lovely. I love the colours!

Emily said...

Pretty.

Mel said...

Very pretty. :)

Katrien said...

Your mermaid looks pretty

silentsgirl said...

I love the mermaid - Carrie's Threads are so wonderful to work with, aren't they?