.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

it's been a month

I can't believe that a month ago today I was in hospital and having surgery. And I'm learning to keep asking health questions. To date some of the 'recommended' is not working at all, in fact causing me more problems. Bottom line, I am feeling better. Now it's time for more exercise, eat differently and keep focus on the future.

This morning as well as working on Il Futuro, I've been busy looking at patterns on line. And I did download some freebies (not as though I don't have enough to keep me busy already). Aurytm.com has some wonderful charts, freebies and ones to purchase. Also, two charts that look really tempting are Tranquility by Janlynn (shells) and Caribbean Mandala by Chatelaine. Looking doesn't cost!!

It might be spring but it hasn't warmed up alot. The blossom trees outside our windows are almost ready to pop. I'm looking forward to taking some pictures....soon

No comments: